We can offer accommodation to 13 single guests or 26 people sharing in three separate houses: the Farmhouse, Heron House and Wild Olive House – all at walking distance from our à la carte restaurant and from the private Deckhouse meeting venue.
Perfect for meetings, conferences, corporate celebrations, team building and brain storming at an exclusive, authentic farm in the Cape Winelands. Half-day, full-day & overnight conferences as well as incentive travel options packages are available.
Conferences are individually designed, with an air-conditioned conference room, an upstairs break-away room and an outside area overlooking the dam, the Elandsberg Nature Reserve and the Elandskloof Mountains.
1. Our deckhouse right on the water’s edge offers a private space perfect for up to 30 people
2. The restaurant at Bartholomeus Klip is an exclusive, private venue adjacent to the main farmhouse
3. The main farmhouse was lovingly renovated to preserve its Victorian heritage. High tea and pre-dinner drinks are served in the lounges, both adjacent to the restaurant
4. We can set up private meetings in the 10,000 acre private Elandsberg Nature Reserve. We’ll take you there in an open Landrover, while our restaurant provides bites and drinks
5. The gardens at Bartholomeus Klip are lush, colourful, and a perfect venue for informal meetings or celebrations.
6. Unspoiled nature is everywhere around you at Bartholomeus Klip, and quaint little corners allow for quick break-away caucuses or private consultations
7. We occasionally set up very special venues in and around the farm
We have overnight accommodation for executive groups of 13 people, or 26 sharing.
1. The Farmhouse
2. Heron House
3. Wild Olive House