Meetings, conferences, corporate celebrations, team building and brain storming at an authentic farm in the Cape Winelands
Beat the city traffic and head to the countryside to plan and strategize your next big idea in a tranquil farm setting
- Located about one hour’s drive from Cape Town, at a working sheep and wheat farm, in the middle of a 10,000 acre nature reserve,
- Bartholomeus Klip offers the perfect venue for conferencing, corporate celebrations, team building or brain storming sessions.
- Our deckhouse right on the water’s edge offers a private space perfect for up to 30 people.
- Half day and Full day /overnight conferences packages available.
- Incentive travel options available
- Conferences are individually designed, with an air-conditioned conference room, an upstairs break-away room and an outside area overlooking the dam, the Elandsberg Nature Reserve and the Elandskloof Mountains.
- We have overnight accommodation for executive groups of 13 people, or 26 sharing, and our resident restaurant team offers delicious food.
Bookings & Enquiries
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Address Elandsberg Nature Reserve, Riebeek Valley Directions 25 minutes’ drive from Riebeek Kasteel | Click here for directions Telephone +27(0)22 448 1087 Telephone +27(0)82 829 4131 Fax +27(0)86 604 4321