BUCKLE UP, PULL UP YOUR SOCKS AND GET READY FOR AN ADVENTURE!
Whatever blows your skirt and rocks your boat, Bartholomeus Klip offers the perfect location to get sweaty and pumped with adrenaline in an untainted, natural environment.
- Ride a mountain bike in our private nature reserve,
- Go out for a challenging hike to and on the Hawequas Mountains.
- Enjoy some canoeing , kayaking or swimming can be done at our mountain water dam.
- Take a run around the farm or around the 4000he nature reserve.
- A guided nature drive is essential to learn about our nature conservation efforts, including our Quagga, buffalo and geometric tortoise breeding programmes,
- But also to wind down the day with a golden sunset and a stiff drink.
- Around the farm, you will find zip-lining in Ceres, a wine walk in Wellington, wine tastings at various farms and the infamous Welvanpas mountain bike trails.