CHILD-FRIENDLY QUALITY TIME WITH THE FAMILY
- Daily schedules and to-do lists probably take a good bite out of the quality time you wish to spend with your children. We get it. The life of the modern family is hectic, and there is little time left to give yourselves and your kids the time you and they deserve. This is where we step in 😉
Once upon a time, far far away from work stress, office schedules and PTA meetings, there was … Bartholomeus Klip, a paradise for parents and children alike.
- Its location at a working wheat and sheep farm allows guests to socialise with the farm animals, while its location in the midst of a private nature reserve gives guests the opportunity to get up, close and personal with bucks and birds.
- Children can run around barefoot and get dirty in the mud and climb trees and build a base or kayak on the lake, because that is what children do at a farm.
- Parents, too, can get dirty on long walks or rides through the nature reserve, or they can relax under a tree with a book or lounge at the pool.
- Child minders can be arranged
- Child-friendly accommodation options include Wild Olive House and Cottage(6) and Heron House(10).
- All meals can be ordered online, and delivered at your front door.