[ COVID-19 NOTICE ] For the safety of our guests, staff and farm community, we will be closing down all operations from 24 March to 30 April ... read more
Summer events Specials Subscribe Our latest newsletter Sustainability Interactive Activity Map Elandsberg Nature Reserve Ranger Diaries Seasons Calendar
IN NEED OF SOME US-TIME?
LIFE MOVES SLOWLY AT BARTHOLOMEUS KLIP, AND WE INVITE YOU TO SIT BACK, RELAX AND LET US CATER FOR YOUR EVERY NEED.
- It is here that your mind and body will find utmost relaxation – far away from life’s hustle and bustle, at the end of a dirt road, overlooking the majestic Hawequas mountain range.
- Walk or cycle the visitor-friendly nature reserve, absorb the bird song, spot the eland, wildebees, quagga or bontebok, or read a book under a tree.
- Lounge at the large salt water pool
- Indulge at our much-loved restaurant, where chef Louise Gillett fuses farm-style traditional dishes with the latest culinary trends and techniques.
- Take part in one of our cooking classes
- Share sundowners in the nature reserve while on a guided nature drive in an open Landrover and get mesmerised by the natural flow of an authentic African farm.
- Around the farm, in nearby Riebeek Kasteel and Wellington, you will find art galleries, quaint shop and wine estates.