Spring events Specials Subscribe Our latest newsletter Sustainability Interactive Activity Map Elandsberg Nature Reserve Ranger Diaries Seasons Calendar
IN NEED OF SOME US-TIME?
LIFE MOVES SLOWLY AT BARTHOLOMEUS KLIP, AND WE INVITE YOU TO SIT BACK, RELAX AND LET US CATER FOR YOUR EVERY NEED.
- It is here that your mind and body will find utmost relaxation – far away from life’s hustle and bustle, at the end of a dirt road, overlooking the majestic Hawequas mountain range.
- Walk or cycle the visitor-friendly nature reserve, absorb the bird song, spot the eland, wildebees, quagga or bontebok, or read a book under a tree.
- Lounge at the large salt water pool
- Indulge at our much-loved restaurant, where chef Louise Gillett fuses farm-style traditional dishes with the latest culinary trends and techniques.
- Take part in one of our cooking classes
- Share sundowners in the nature reserve while on a guided nature drive in an open Landrover and get mesmerised by the natural flow of an authentic African farm.
- Around the farm, in nearby Riebeek Kasteel and Wellington, you will find art galleries, quaint shop and wine estates.