If the information you’re about to share with us, is “personal information”(*) that may identify other natural or juristic persons, please add evidence of your compliance with the following:
Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) – you must notify the person you share data about of:-
- your identity, your data protection officer and contact details
- the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis for the processing
- the recipients you share the data with and your intention to transfer this data to a third country
- the period for which the data will be stored
- that person’s right to access and rectification or restriction and erasure and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Section 12(b) of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (“POPIA”) – the person you share information about must have explicitly consented with the fact that you share this information with us.