The main house was built in 1906 and is Victorian in style. Originally the farm managers house, it was renovated in 1996 and opened as a hotel in 1997. With 4 rooms in the house and 1 outside suite, there are only 10 guest staying at any time. Finishes everywhere are luxurious and stylish, with crisp cotton bedding and elegant fabrics. Our own toiletries add a special touch to the Victorian-style bathrooms.